Skip to main content

KYLIE JENNER Lip Kit Website Glitch PERSONAL CUSTOMER INFO EXPOSED

041116-kylie-jenner-cosmetics

Kylie Jenner's cosmetics site has a shaky foundation, because it's been inadvertently exposing very personal customer information.
Here's the problem. When someone tried to log into the site, it would send them to an existing customer's account, revealing names, email addresses, personal addresses, order history, etc. Every time a customer refreshed the site, it would send them to another customer's account.
Customers of Kylie Cosmetics were understandably upset, and complained to her people. We're told they had no idea it was happening, and just made a quick, temporary fix.
A lot of people could have had their info compromised, because Monday was restock day for Kylie's Lip Kit -- which sold out immediately with over a million kits bought.
041116-sub-kylie-jenner-orders-02

    Comments

    Popular posts from this blog

    Google Doodle Honors Mathematician-Juggler Claude Shannon

    Keystone/Getty Images Claude Shannon, a mathematician at the Bell Telephone Laboratories, with an electronic mouse which has a 'super' memory and can learn its way around a maze without a mistake after only one "training" run. He transformed digital computing and electronic communication Claude Shannon, nicknamed “the father of information theory” for his work on digital computing and electronic communication, was also ajuggling unicyclist who would have turned 100 on Saturday. To mark his birthday and his achievements, Saturday’s Google Doodle honored Shannon, depicting him juggling a set of ones and zeroes, the numbers he used to transform computing after learning they could be used to represent words, pictures, videos and more. While he was a research assistant at MIT, Shannon drew from Boolean algebra to pioneer digital computing, using the value of “1” for circuits turned on, and the value of “0” for circuits that were off. Before Shannon moved ...

    Jill Stein on 11 key issues: Where does Green Party presidential candidate stand?

    Green Party presidential candidate Jill Stein presents herself as a viable alternative this year to the two major-party candidates, who have the lowest approval ratings of any presidential nominees in the past seven decades. Stein, 66, of Lexington, Mass., is making her second bid for president on the Green Party ballot line. The Harvard-educated doctor received almost 500,000 votes for president in 2012, which she boasts is still the record for most votes received by a woman candidate for president in the general election. Stein says she became involved in politics more than a decade ago because she didn't like the country's direction, and had become alarmed about children becoming ill from environmental pollution and unhealthy foods they are provided. She and running mate Ajamu Baraka support a "Green New Deal" under which the government would end dependence on fossil fuels, fight climate change and create millions of new green-energy jobs. Here...

    Ten Things I Wish I Knew When I Started 'Deus Ex: Mankind Divided'

    Photo: Eidos Deus Ex: Mankind Divided  is finally out today, an early embargo revealing pretty solid reviews, including my own 8/10 good-not-great score. I love the series, but I just wanted the sequel to evolve a little more than it did. With that said, what it does carry over from  Human Revolution  is welcome, and I enjoyed my time with the game overall. As always, when I get to play a game this early, I try to impart wisdom I’ve learned for those who are just starting out. This is a game where you have to make a lot of fundamental choices about both the story and which upgrade path you pick, so it doesn’t hurt to get some early guidance. There’s a lot to say, but I’ve narrowed it down to a handful of points for your consumption. Here are the ten things I wish I knew when I started  Deus Ex: Mankind Divided : 1. There Are At Least Two Ways To Do Almost Anything Deus Ex: Mankind Divided , like its predecessor, is a game about choice. ...